View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Smile Honoring Darcy (our sweet, sweet girl)!

Hello Scrampers...preparing for this day just almost brings tears to my eyes and it's not even time for the wedding. WE have all been here with our girl Darcy as she and Scott began their beautiful relationship and anticipating a proposal. Darcy is a wonderful friend...so caring and thoughtful and the girl will do anything for you even from miles and miles away. She has been my rock many times as I have worked with the scrapbook challenges. I couldn't have done it all without her.

Of course, our meeting was simple...CHATTING on SCS! as I'm sure most of you met her in the same way. But chatting and getting to know Darcy was just like getting to know a new sister. I immediately felt comfortable with her and we chatted like we had known each other for years. I have Stampalicious to thank for my start with the SBC's (of course I asked to help. lol) and from working with the challenges my great friend Darcy and I blossomed a super sweet friendship.

To the Happy Couple:
Always put your love for each other and your love for God first. Everything else will fall into place. Throughout life's trials and tribulations...PRAY! Always look to God for answers. Be patient and understanding with each other. Do not take each other for granted. Remember to be appreciative and supportive. Those little things that you do for each other will mean so much over the years. Go out on date nights even when life gets busy. Love with all of your heart and enjoy your new life together...Oh and in a few years make us all Aunt's!!! *wink*

Little D I love ya girl! I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold (and the same to your DH to be!). Scott, thanks for putting up with D's SCS family!

For my inspiration:

I chose some Wedding pages from my ongoing album...(I know we won't have to wait six years for Darcy to complete her album.)

Unity (R&T) INSPIRATION #1

best wishes (R&T) INSPIRATION #2

I apologize for the stinky photography...my camera and I are in the midst of a battle and it seems to be winning.
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 01-04-2008 at 09:35 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!