View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
elliesmom
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Diva: My Favorite Grandma

Peggy could not be here today, so she asked me to post this for her:

I was very excited when Jennie asked me to post in her SBDD, great timing since I've taken a break from the SBVC's. My guest hostesses have been doing an awesome job!

My husband of 34 years and I lived in the Midwest where we raised our two daughters. In August of 2003, we moved to Florida after his retirement to escape the cold and be closer to our youngest DD that had moved here to work at Walt Disney World. Since then our oldest DD and granddaughter have also moved to Florida. We couldn't be happier to have them only 10 minutes away.

I've always kept some type of scrapbook. I became more interested when the photo safe and paper craft materials became more readily available. Most of my scrapping hours are spent doing pages on our adventures with our granddaughter, Katie whom we babysit. Once in a while I will go back and do older pictures, but I find them more of a challenge.

I have been a guest hostess for the weekly SBTC, a challenge hostess during VSBN and was the January 2007 VSBN coordinator.

Besides babysitting Katie and scrapping I quilt, sew and am active in our church.

I started chatting with Darcy when I started doing more of the Scrapbook challenges in early 2006. We got to know Darcy better when she came to Florida last July and stayed with us. We want to wish Darcy and Scott all the best in their life together.

And here is a layout from Peggy to use as scraplifting inspiration for the week:
Attached Thumbnails
peggys-diva-layout.jpg