View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 06:35 AM   #1
aselahop
Die Cut Diva

Default Sketch challenge 29

I want to thank Andrea for asking me to host this week’s challenge. Wow, it is hard picking a card from all the amazing talent we have here at SCS!

Master Thread

REMINDER: Please use SC29 in your keywords box when you upload your card so that we will all be able to find it later! Everyone is welcome to come and play. Just have fun and be as creative as you want to be!!

This week's inspiration card and sketch was done by jkstampin. I just love the contrast of the black and red with the accents of white in her card! It’s just so darn cute.

Below is my sketch based on jkstampin’s card and it will also be posted in the Sketch Challenge Gallery.

Hope you all have fun with this week's sketch! Asela

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc29.jpg   sc29-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!