View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #66
pcm2004
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via MSN to pcm2004 Send a message via Yahoo to pcm2004

I like the idea of a challenge of challenges!! As I have read through the posts - one of the things that hit me was - no one has posted about doing the challenge of the week AND one or two of the past ones. I would think that if we did the current challenge and then went back to one of the past ones that it wouldn't take forever before we would have all done these. I have also printed out the challenges - though I am just a few behind - catching up on that today. Another idea with catching up on the challenges is to categorize them - for instance - if we are doing this weeks challenge, which I think is with a circle - then go back and find 2 or 3 past challenges that used a circle and do those - we would already have circle stuff out - so it would seem it would work. I also look at the color challenges - and have considered catching up on those too - the other challenges are just TOO daunting - if I can 'sketch in color' (like the play on words?) then I am doing ok.

Have you been to the SPA lately? Come see what I have been creating over at the Paper Spa
I Make cards for Operation Write Home
Visit myStampin' Up Website - where you will find all the latest greatest from Stampin' Up. The new catalog is GORGEOUS with alot of new fun stuff - and you can get it for free. Contact me for details.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!