View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 04:10 AM   #67
jeaniebean55
Forum Fanatic

Oh my, so much to choose from for both! I agree with a lot that's already been posted. SU! paper is awesome, matching inks, too. Love my markers, my watercolor crayons, my shimmery paints and pencils.... I don't think a girl can have too much color in her life! (The SU! ink pads (large) totally s*ck ... that goes somewhere on a worst) Couldn't live without my Stamp-a-Majig. Love my clear stamps. Love my SU! sets. SU! in general is falling lower in my best list, but there are still plenty of things to like ... Couldn't live without SCS -- that's WAY up on the best list ... But the best and worst ....Hmmmmm ...

(How about all those things I used to buy, and then when I got around to trying them out, couldn't remember what they were for, much less how to use them? That isn't 'zactly a worst -- it's a whole junk heap! LOL)

OK, my worst: the Wizard embossing machine. It must be magical all right, cuz getting anything in and then out without it flying across the room is quite a challenge. For what I paid, (got it at a stamp convention or I'da returned it) I was determined that I would learn to use it with the ease I'd seen the demo use it (and there are were such a lot of cool things you can do with it, if I ever get up to half the skill level she has). Just some more practice, practice, practice. Anyway, the Cuttlebug came into my life about a year later and after about six months of internal torture, I broke down and used a generous gift certificate and got one -- love it, love it, love it! But it's not my best purchase ...

my best: actaully an accidental purchase -- my glass topped dining room table that has made it's way to my stamp room. For starters, it's an instant light box; but more than that, I love the way materials clean up, I love that I can see through it to find things, I love how it doesn't "give" when I'm stamping an image, I love ... ... everything about my table!

Last edited by jeaniebean55; 12-23-2007 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: cuz I'm never finished editing!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!