Originally Posted by Scor-Pal
Sandy, your snowflake card is absolutely gorgeous!
Microfine Glitter Tips:
1. Empty jar of glitter into a small container with a tight lid. Label with name of color.
2. Fold a piece of computer paper in half, sharpen crease, open out and work over this paper.
3. Use a spoon to distribute glitter to the top part of the adhesive on your card especially when you are glittering a large area of background. Do NOT dump out the glitter.
4. Use the back of the spoon to move the glitter down the adhesive. Add a little more glitter if needed.
5. Use a make up brush to brush off excess glitter onto the piece of paper.
6. Funnel any remaining glitter back into the container.
7. Wipe paper and work surface with Glitter Magnet cloth until no glitter remains.
8. BURNISH the glitter to bring up the sheen and fully embed it into the adhesive.
I hope these tips are helpful.
How do you burnish the glitter?