View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #1
elliesmom
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Arrow SBDD05 Lizzie Anne Designs DT 12.14.07

Are the holidays making you crazy?
Do you need some time to yourself? Time to relax and have some fun?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to these fun and fabulous members of the Lizzie Anne Designs Design Team:

Meridith Ethington - Meridith*Anne
Tricia Ulberg - Lizzie
Joslyn Nielson - stampinjos
Kendra Wietstock - Kendra
Jen Allen - allenjeni

Welcome, Diva Designers! We are thrilled to have you here this week.

I was in awe when I visited the website and their blogs! There is some serious creativity in these ladies, and they are so sweet. I am so excited to have them for scrapping inspiration this week!

To participate in the challenge: put the answering machine on, get a babysitter for the little ones, and gain some inspiration from these talented guests - and be sure to type in SBDD05 for the Keyword when you upload (that’s a zero in there, not the letter O).

To get to know Lizzie Anne Designs better, make sure you visit the Lizzie Anne Designs Member Company forum right here on SCS, and meet the rest of the Design Team at their website here.

Thanks to everyone for joining in the challenge! Be sure to post a link here to your creation so that we can all ooh and ahhhh

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBDD05

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your questions in this thread.

Last edited by elliesmom; 12-14-2007 at 04:58 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!