View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 06:40 AM   #1
Tampersay
Pearl-ExPert

Default LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE 19

It's Friday and time for another LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE!! Iím your guest hostess for this week! Remember what it was like before you had a whole room full of stamping supplies? Let's see what everyone can come up with from this list. Remember that you can use any combination of things on this list, but you cannot use anything not listed below. When you upload your card to the gallery please put LSC19 in the keyword section and post a link to this thread so we can all go look. Everyone is welcome to play -even if you've never done a challenge before...please join us!!!

Inspiration for this challenge:
I hate putting beautiful cards into plain envelopes. Hallmark has this series of cards that has matching envelopes that are just GORGEOUS! In the last issue of Stamper's Sampler they had a calling for postal art (envelopes that are decorated) so I got to thinking about the cards I had made recently and how I could decorate envelopes to match.

The Challenge: Go through your cards and pick one (or a dozen) and make matching envelopes. You cannot stamp any cards today, JUST envelopes. You can buy them or make them, your choice, but we are decorating envelopes. (OK, if you don't have a card, you can make one if you MUST!) Please do more than just stamping an image on the front

Supplies:

Stamps:
You can only use the stamps that match the card you are making an envelope for.

Cardstock: Envelopes only. You can make them out of colored c/s if you choose, but your finished product must be an envelope!

Ink: Any that match your card

Accessories: Fibers, Ribbons, EP, heat gun, markers, aquapainter, pastels, brayer, glitter, Pearl-Ex, adhesives of your choice, eyelets & setters, Square and/or circle punch.
PLUS Any regular household item such as bleach, staples, waxpaper, etc. (hint-use some of these things to make your background)

For your finished product, please post both the card and the matching envelope.

If you can't upload to the gallery you can still play at home. You don't need everything on the list to play. Just use what you have. You are more than welcome to combine this challenge with any of the other challenges going on during the week.

Docorate of De-Edumacation, Lawd, How *** granted by Rainsong

"What's life if not doing things for other people?" Martin Gray

Eesay ymay allerygay !

ymay amperedpay efchay usinessbay
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!