Thread: Cricut Chatter
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:21 AM   #4499
svonderharr
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
The easiest way to weld is to have the weld clicked in the right box when youtype the letter in then when you have the word spelled hit apply and it automatically welds them you do not have to nudge them. HTH

As far as the box, you have tomake sure that the Blue lineup line is not over your image when you click on it it is frustrating and I have been looking for away to make sure it opens everytime I click but have not discovered the secret yet. I thought originally clicking on the left corner did it but it isnt working every time. I was hoping my manual would have that in it when it comes
Thanks for the help Kathy! I am going to start playing again...I am in the process of looking in the manual for the keystroke to switch between letters and I'm not finding anything. And in the manual it says:"To activate the Kerning amont you've entered click the Apply Button: NOTE: the Apply button is specifically for the kerning window, not for all of the other areas within the Shape Properties box. To set those areas just press the enter key on the keyboard.
So maybe the book really isn't that much help..........
I will try the welding feature and apply, I think I had tried that before and it didn't attach the first and last letters. The manual that comes with the software really isn't that helpful.
Thanks again!