View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:48 AM   #99
lcmdws
Pearl-ExPert

Sammie and family,
Sitting here reading this thread from beginning to most recent and the tears started before you described what happened in the OR - then I just lost it - I am so sorry for the surgery you have been through already, and then the treatment you face. I hope it helps to know that women all over the world are praying for you and sitting here beside you, virtually holding your hand while you endure this illness. I sincerely hope that the next few months will be as easy and side-effect free as they can be. I know several BC survivors for whom survival was very iffy, and one designed a cool garment for wearing over the tubes - she even gave a tea party at University of Richmond that got into the Guiness Book of World Records. If you are too tired or weak to post, or read the good wishes posted here, maybe a friend or family member can keep us updated, and let you know the SCS cheerleading squad is at your service. Take good care and know that you are loved. oh, and listen to Julie about getting a surgeon you trust and feel good about.