View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 06:36 AM   #580
Joypup
Kookie Creator

Wink Low-cal "Candy" for cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Sutton View Post
Call me silly, but I looked at the card candy photo's and couldn't find any candy. What am I missing? Is there any candy on the cards? Sharon
This kind of "candy" is VERY low-calorie! It is any small, "sweet" thing you can add with adhesive (often it is backed with a dimensional and put onto a release sheet, like waxed paper for sale in a little grouping, or cello bag with a topper) onto a card or scrapbook page.

Have you seen the Jolie's scrapbooking embellishments? That's the idea... it makes card-making a snap for folks who are less detail oriented, and it allows you to just do the little details that make things special, right off the bat.

The nice thing about it, is that if you sell a lot of it to certain folks... well, then you know what paper colors that they will need to buy to coordinate ;^)* You can even increase SU sales if you know that people who buy the card/scrapbook candy will want other supplies... hehehe Of course, some folks just like to use whatever they have around -- but the point is, there is no sugar in this candy, but the embellishments being already created IS a treat.
http://inkingitup.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!