View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:18 AM   #8
Lisa Lisa
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default SBDD01LISA

Do you find yourself struggling to find that "Perfect" pattern paper to scrapbook with? Do you want just the right embellishment but can’t find it in the right color or size? Or on the flip side… are you addicted to pattern paper and are finding yourself in a rut?

Well I have a fun challenge for you today! As a recovering pattern-paper-aphobe, I fell easily into this comfort zone! Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to create an entire layout without ANY pattern paper… None, nada… ZIP!

I love the flexibility of Papertrey’s images for creating your own pattern paper…not to mention the fantastic sentiments that lend themselves so easily to journaling. On my layout I used different shape stamps to create a Blueberry branch with berries attached as well and some complementary hand stamped pattern paper! This made it simply a snap to create uniformity on my page.

Here is my example.

I’m so excited to see what you Ladies come up with!
When uploading us the keyword SBDD01LISA Then come back to this thread to link up your design. I have a li'l somethin ready for the lucky winner too!

Last edited by Lisa Lisa; 11-16-2007 at 08:59 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!