View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:08 PM   #1
Salster
CraZy Cat Lady
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Yahoo to Salster
Arrow SBC's (SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES) INFORMATION THREAD

SBC's Info: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW to PARTICIPATE & then some!

You may use sketches or any of the challenges for your own purposes...but please if you use one for your personal blog do the right thing and give credit as to where you found it or who created it, (please) do not pass it off as your own creation!
--------------------
NO DEADLINE:
For anyone who would like to do a past challenge, feel free to do so, it's never too late to do a challenge and link it to that week's thread or upload using that week's challenge code.
--------------------
CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

Do I have to use the sketch as is?
We would like to see the key elements of the sketch on your page.You do not have to fill in ALL the empty spaces with photos, you can stamp, embellish or use your imagination and fill in the blanks! USE THE SKETCH provided as a starting point and if you end up in a totally different direction than the original sketch...that's OK, just say so in your gallery posting!

Are there any set measurements?
No, not for scrapbooking. We may provide you with either an 8.5x11 or a 12x12 sketch or page as inspiration but please feel free to adjust the page to fit your needs. If you need help adjusting a sketch from one size to another just ask.

How do I share my creation?
Please DO NOT post a link to a blog. You can upload a page into your SCS Gallery and include a "more info" link to your blog there, but please include some of the details in your gallery post. This allows others to see your example when searching specific criteria (ie. buttons).

If you have further questions concerning the challenges please post in the challenge thread or pm the hostess directly. Someone is always available to answer any of your questions concerning the challenges. Thank you!

Last edited by Salster; 11-07-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!