View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 05:52 AM   #511
Tavias Charms
Stampin' Fool

Hey everyone...just thought i'd let you all know how my sil & I did at our craft fair held this past Saturday.
15 sets of tile coasters at $15 each $225
10 binderclips at $3 each (one person bought them all) $30
5 paperclip bookmarks at $2 each $10 (again the same person bought them all)
54 cards at $4 each $216
4 altered composition books at $7 each $28
5 packettes of 4 cards at $15 each. (very simple single layer card with one stamped image in a pockette with a belly band)
We were the only ones selling items like this. People kept asking us where we bought our cards. When we said that we made them...that we made everything on the table...word got out and people started buying them. didn't bat an eye at the price.
We did not sell any bitty books, although lots of people were looking at them. I think that at the next one, we are going to have one open and fill it with pictures...that might help them sell.
We also made lots of gift envies and they didn't sell. At our next fair we are going to put some monopoly money in them and display them differently.
We were told by several people that our prices were too low!
We were talking to several other vendors and they said that this show was very slow, with less traffic than last year. so we were very pleased with our sales.
We were asked to do another show at a private school for the weekend of Dec. 1st. We're all ready!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!