View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 04:20 PM   #1
AndreaSophie
Insane Embellisher

Default Sketch Challenge 27

REMINDER: Please put SC27 in the keyword box when you upload your card. ANYONE is welcome to participate in the challenges - no pressure, no time limit, just FUN! If you do participate please be sure to link your creation here so we can all "oooh and ahhh" it

Master Thread

I was going through the gallery of one of my favorite stamp sets (Botanicals - wahhh) and ran accross this beautiful card. I think the colors are lovely and the embossing is beautiful. The creator of our inspiration card for SC27 is Jess-witty.

Bonus fun winner: I clicked on one of the cards here and looked at the second comment on it and the winner was Sherlie! She posted a link to her great card here AND posted lots of great comments. Congrats to Sherlie, our winner for the week!! Sherlie - please send me a PM with your addy and I will get a prize out to you

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc27.jpg   sc27-nc.jpg  

My work and the card sketches

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!