View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
kthaman
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Arrow IC100 - Personally Inspiration [3-Nov-07]

Inspiration Challenge 100 - Personally Inspiration - IC100

Yep, the 100th challenge is upon us! This challenge will be a little different than past challenges. I would like you to make a card for a specific person - someone who inspires you. Think about the colors and textures that person likes and make a card inspired by them, for them.

As with all my challenges - the rules are pretty vague Your choice of inspiration can be anyone for any reason -- choose a person who inspires you to get out of bed, or to break that habit, or to be a better person, or to smile more! This doesn't have to be hard-core (yes, I love Grey's Anatomy )

And if this whole idea is just too big for ya, then just go back to the list and have a rerun

View IC100 Gallery

How to Play View the attached image. You may be inspired to recreate the piece - but that isn't necessary...get your inspiration from the colors, layout, or 'theme'. Don't worry - no card is 'wrong'! There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild -- be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Thank you.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image

Help us create a StampinUp Gallery Index
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!