View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:47 PM   #423
okimom2girlz
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs crafty chik View Post
Okay I jumped on the Paper Trey bandwagon to use their awesome containers for selling at a craft show! So, now I need ideas of what to put in these rascals! I got the large clear paint cans, medium clear paint cans, 8oz square clear top tins and the tea tins! My daughter came up with a family movie night for one gift can, which I thought was a good one but I am hoping for more really good ideas to recoop the money I spent on the container AND stuff! LOL! Please help me with ideas! I appreciate it! LOL!

Have you checked out the galleries? There are some awesome ideas out there. The 8 oz sq. clear top tins, what about fillimg them with chocolates and decorating them? The paint cans make cool containers for a spa set. Christmas being around the corner people always look for unique gifts. Get some Bath and Body or Victoria Secrets smelly good stuff, a candle that is similar in scent with holder (votive!), Loofah or color matching shower poof. You know all of that stuff that you would like to get yourself for a relaxing Spa Day (night). Since you are military too, you know that the BX/PX always has some bath stuff on sale . Your daughter hit it too with a movies night can. Evenfilling a can with some note cards, note book, beaded pen and such would make a nice gift too.

Hope this helps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!