View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #1
noraluvscards
Kookie Creator

Arrow *New* Any Theme Card Candy

I guess I'll try again - this swap is now closed and am waiting to receive card candy to swap and mail back to everyone who participated.

Thanks for joining!

I am new to Card Candy, and absolutely love it! Would like to swap with others who enjoy making and trading Card Candy.

Each sheet must contain 5 or more card candy pieces. Please place the finished product in a cello bag with a decorated topper.

Quantity will be 5 + 1. The 1 will be for the hostess. You will not recieve 1 of yours back, so please remember to make 1 for yourself.

There will be no vendor restrictions, but please use quality card stock and do your best work. Newbies are welcome to participate.

The Card Candy is due in my hand by December 1st. No exceptions. If I receive them all early I will swap them back out early =)

Please place swaps in a zip lock bag for waterproof purposes. Write the name of the swap, your SCS name & your real name & address on the bag or on a slip of paper inside the bag.

Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on the envelope should be the same as the postage it took to mail to the hostess. Please include 2 extra stamps to insure enough postage for return. Unused stamps will be returned. NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL.
If you would rather use Priority mail, please include 1 $4.60 priority stamp. and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide the envelope.

Please PM me when you are ready to send your Card Candy and I will give you my address.

When you see your name in Red this indicates I have received your swap. I will also post on this thread.

1. Nora Inda - done 11/12/07
2. Danita98225 - received 11/06/07
3. Danita98225 - received 11/06/07
4. Danita98225 - received 11/23/07
5. Gumpsmom5 - received 11/23/07
6. Cllstamper - received 11/05/07
7. Daysi1 - received
8. Armymom
9. hockyfan
10. veronica

Just created:

http://norascreativecorner.blogspot.com

Learning how to use it!

Last edited by noraluvscards; 11-28-2007 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: Try again!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!