Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #81
jostvig
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyannzstampscrap View Post
SuperGal777 has listings back up again. I've not been too impressed with her communication and she has some pretty bad negatives wracked up. I just tried to deal with her about 3 separate cartridges and she just stopped communicating and the next morning, those three were no longer listed. I think she was worried because I told her I was nervous about the negatives, help me to feel comfortable or understand. That was the last I heard from her.

However, I am dealing with someone that is great. She doesn't have all of the cartridges, but because I wanted to buy 3 and the bag, I asked if she would drop her price on the three cartridges from $62 to $45. (The listing was a "buy it now" or "best offer".) Her ID is lstrickland1949. Even better, I paid for them today and they're packaged and going priority tomorrow morning.
Super gal is a poor communicator, but she mails her cart promptly and usually throws in free blades or mats. You cant get a hold of her but it comes new and well packaged. It gets to you and there are the extras. if you get one cart usually you get mats if you get two you usually get mats and blades.

she doesnt state this withher ebay but everyone I know who has ordered from her has gotten them. The perks add upa nd make her deals better. HTH
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!