View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:29 AM   #34
Bagpuss
Failed Lurker

Thank you for updating us and I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Hope you don't have to have more surgery and tell your surgeon/nurse that pain relief is a priority!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
I wan t to thank everyone for your all of your kind words. I truly think knowing that others care helps me. also to my DH for starting a thread to let you know how my surgery went. I have the best DH in the world.

I have been in excruciating pain. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would hurt this much. Mark has been great helping me with everything. I will find out tomorrow or Friday what the pathology is for the lymph nodes. I canít imagine having to have another surgery right now. I have to admit that I am a little scared.

This has been like a bad dream. My surgeon is not good on the pain control part and has left it up to me how much to take of a pain med that I already had at home and when to take them. I have a visiting nurse come tomorrow. Mark and I have been doing a good job with draining the tubes and recording everything so I think there will only be one visit. Anyway, this is painful to try and type but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!