View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #24
Samantha
Hardware Hotshot

I wan t to thank everyone for your all of your kind words. I truly think knowing that others care helps me. also to my DH for starting a thread to let you know how my surgery went. I have the best DH in the world.

I have been in excruciating pain. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would hurt this much. Mark has been great helping me with everything. I will find out tomorrow or Friday what the pathology is for the lymph nodes. I canít imagine having to have another surgery right now. I have to admit that I am a little scared.

This has been like a bad dream. My surgeon is not good on the pain control part and has left it up to me how much to take of a pain med that I already had at home and when to take them. I have a visiting nurse come tomorrow. Mark and I have been doing a good job with draining the tubes and recording everything so I think there will only be one visit. Anyway, this is painful to try and type but thank you from the bottom of my heart.

When you get in a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!