View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #78
Sherlie
Kookie Creator

Send a message via ICQ to Sherlie Send a message via MSN to Sherlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampersay
Some tips on commenting (in case you didn't know) You can right click on the link and "open in new window" After you make your comment, you do not need to wait for the page to fully load. After you click "submit" give it a second and then you can close your window. Your comment is already registered. I have found it is much quicker than click back and forth between screens. I usually have 2 or 3 screens open at a time these days and have been known to end up with 7 or 8 when I get lost in the galleries!
Thanks for the tip, Tampersay, I had forgotten about that command when you right click... it would certainly help things along with making comments, sometimes it is just so slow.

Here is my second card. I put it in the Weekly Challenges gallery and couldnt put a discription of what I used. I hope that wasnt the wrong place. I think by looking at it is pretty easy to figure out what I did. I used Garden Blocks and Fine Foliage wheel and made it from some leftovers from an earlier card.

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...cat=500&page=1
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!