Thread: Read Me first
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #598
allensm
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via AIM to allensm

Opps! Let's try this again. I'm still trying to figure everything out. I've been searching the resource catagory for a year now and love everything posted there. Also have viewed the picture gallery and found some out standing artists. However, I have been very silent in this forum, not because I'm not a friendly person, but have been very intimated by it. Haven't been able to figure it out. Just so you know, I've been teaching for 40 years and still going. I have 2 great sons, and 2 charming, or not so charming (terrible 2's and all that ) granddaughters and a wonderful daughter in law. I plan the Lord williing to teach 8 more years. Then I'm going to retire and go full time into my second love which is rubber stamping. Can't wait to be a demo, but school must come first. I attend classes and collect stamps and supplies so when I do retire and can't afford the supplies I'll be set. I love the stamps from the 1990's mostly so I do a lot of ebay shopping. I attend about 3 to 4 classes a month and go to or have a SU party at least once a month so that keeps me busy. Spend about 12 hours a day at school so you can see it doesn't leave me much time to sleep. I also do oil, acylic, and craft painting and read. so I am very busy. Will make an effort however to do more with SCS. I read something from it every day even if I don't post. Your are an awesome group of people and are greatly appreciated. Still trying to change by id name, but for now here it is.
echosam

sam
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!