View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 09:10 AM   #238
twyant
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr31stamper View Post
I know this is an older thread...anyone gearing up to do a craft show/ azaar this year? My church host one for $20, and I am trying to decide if I should go that route or if I should take some pictures to show people at work. (The only catch is that I'm a supervisor and I feel bad about asking my employees to buy stuff off me...kwim?)
This is what I was thinking:
Altered comp books + memo pads + beaded pen + jumbo clip = $16
(or should I go separate? They are so cute matching...)
Husband card packs,
blank note cards
Thank yous
birthday cards
I love the snowman poop, candy cane seeds, and the pms kits
Also, misc. cards, mix and match for $10 (or whatever)
I live in a small area, and I know when I go to craft shows, I look for inexpensive items. But, it is easier to shell out some cash if its a gift for someone else, right?
Be honest if you think $16 is too much or too little for the sets. I thought as a matching set, people might be willing. Also, if I sold them to my ladies at work, I could personalize them with a monogram.
Thanks for all the great ideas and feedback!!
God bless.
I love the idea of matching sets. I think you could sell them for $16 if you are at the right sale. You can always start with $16 and mark them down if you are getting a lot of lookers, but no takers. I leave a book of pictures out at work in the lounge. That way there isn't any pressure for your employees to buy things from you. You'll be surprised how many orders you get. Good Luck! What is a husband pack? Did I miss that?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!