View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:40 PM   #27
KimberlyinMN
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetostampforyou View Post
I had originally sent in my request as to where to find the pockets for A2 cards to keep in a standard 3-ring binder. The answers were from Century Photo and from StampMagick. I opted for the StampMagick sheets because they measured 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 vs. Century Photo at 4 1/4 x 5 1/4. I was told that the Century Photo pockets were ordered under the Polaroid Picture size and that the A2 card stuck out at the top about 1/4 inch.

I got the sheets from StampMagick and they also stick out at the top about 1/4 inch. The cards fit EXACTLY into each pocket.....a little bit tight but okay....I think I made the right decision because if the Century Photo ones are measuring less, then they would really be tight! I am very happy with the sheets from StampMagick and would highly recommend. Use the code that was given to me of 9876 for a 10% discount through the end of Sept.
Have you measured the StampMagick pockets yourself? I'm just curious why an A2 card that measures 5-1/2" would stick out 1/4" from a 5-1/2" pocket. KWIM? That would lead me to think the pocket only measures 5-1/4".

Kimberly