View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #71
mbarnett
Cardstock Collector

Default Jewish stamps

Have you tried Ruth's Jewish stamps or Kosher Kreative? I just uploaded my Rosh Hashanah card - I used the Tapestry technique from Spiltcoast and SU stamps. I bought my brads came from a company on line a long time ago - can't remember the name.

Michelle (Jewish stamper) Barnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryf View Post
I'm so happy I found this thread; I'm very new here (this is my first post after lurking for several weeks) and was really hoping that I'm not the only Jewish stamper ....

I buy many of my Jewish themed or Hebrew language stamps from zumgaligali.com. I've got unmounted ones; the quality is great and the images are so unusual. Two years ago I bought a very pretty Rosh Hashanah stamp of half an apple that says "A Sweet New Year" -- I stamped it in brown ink and embossed with holographic embossing powder on a 2-x-2-inch ivory scrap which I layered on brick-red paper on top of ivory cardstock. I've got another stamp which I should be using to make cards right now...

I make Chanukkah cards for my little nieces and other children in my extended family. I've done blue bar- and bat-mitzvah cards with a "Mazel Tov" stamp in a repeated pattern, used like wallpaper, and embossed with silver and then a big Jewish star also embossed with silver on 3-D pads in the center

now I need Jewish-themed wedding stamps.
Attached Thumbnails
rosh-hashanah.jpg