Thread: Cricut Chatter
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 12:31 PM   #2189
BrennaLynn
Kookie Creator

Smile another way to get carts for cheap

I've been using a Paypal credit card and decided to use just it for their bonus points program. For every $1 you spend you get one point (no half points like the Target card). When you get to certain levels of points you can redeem them--1000 points gets you $7 off eBay shipping, 2500 points gets you a $25 reward voucher to spend on eBay and so on... So, I figure, if I'm not in a rush to buy a cart, then I can wait for a lower bid price cart and get $25 off!

I am really enjoying this machine. I hadn't made cards yet, but made flowers, tags and letters for the girls to paste on their folders and planners for school. I find that when I let them see what I can do for them when I need my quiet time, they're a little more respectful of that.

I'm loving how similar some of the accents are to the Big Pieces and Big Flowers sets! Anyone notice and other "good matches" between carts and stamp sets?

PS I can really relate to the never ending dance schedule--mine takes 5 hours a week, but at least this year it's only on two days!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!