Thread: Cricut Chatter
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 05:22 AM   #2166
BrennaLynn
Kookie Creator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by annejala View Post
Well, I had my mind made up to get the ebug but now the post about the wishblade and craft robo has me torn between what to buy. I need more info about the wishblade and craft robo please. Does anybody have them?ann-g
I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to cause anyone else confusion/turmoil! I just googled the words wishblade and craft robo and looked around the internet. I did find a blog site that was near the top of the wishblade google search that said the top 10 reasons NOT to buy a wishblade. I thought they were interesting. One of thereasons had to do with how user friendly and useable the instruction manual was NOT. I have seen that in many places--that owners had to go and join Yahoo groups to get a better understanding of how to use their machine.

I like the idea someone else had about going to craft stores in your area that might have them for you to see how they work. Even if you had to drive a ways, it would be worth it for how much cash you are about to unload on one of these!

Even after my initial buyers eeek-what-did-I-do?, I am really enjoying my ebug. LOL It took me awhile to realize that e-bug was e-speak for the Cricut
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!