View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
judylb
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Sketch Challenge 140

Keywords SC140 No spaces between letters and numbers

What Rox feared would happen, has happened—her cable service was interrupted. Being the terrific challenge hostess she is, she sent me all the info to post for her just in case. That gal covers all the bases!!

If you have a question check the

MASTER THREAD:

THIS WEEK:

Here's a nice big panel to play with this week and I can think of lots of possibilities. An option for the layout is to use paper products where you see the trim and flower on Terry’s card.
Hope you enjoy playing!

TERRORE3

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc140.jpg   sc140-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 05-01-2009 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!