View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #270
jeanne307
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to jeanne307

Well I recently finished the Harry Potter series... While I was waiting for HP #7 I read the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K Hamilton... they are awesome.... Then after i finished that series I started the Dark Hunter/Dreamhunter/Werehunter series by Sherrilyn kenyon... they are all good too. I am now reading A Caress of Twilight- the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton... in this book Merry is a faerie in hiding... heard it was really awesome and if its anything like the anita blake series it will be awesome. I am also a Stephen King fan and recently bought Cell... Am going to read it next I think. I also finished the Left behind series up to Kingdom Come which is the last in the series. I haven't read it yet but it is on my list of books too. I also have Summer Sisters by Judy Blume... she was one of my all time fav authors as a young girl and teen... so I will hopefully get around to reading that too... but the next book i am buying to read is Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon... its the newest in the darkhunter series.... thanks for all the great ideas for books to read....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!