PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 138

Keywords SC138 No spaces between letters and numbers
You can find:
Editing information
Past Sketch Challenge files –
Links to former SC threads
Linking Uploading Guidelines
Email Notification for sketch challenges.
in the MASTER THREAD… HERE

THIS WEEK:

Kittie747 suggested I use this for the challenge so here it is. I used a much simpler layout but similar to this one in my early days of stamping so that’s where it came from. I had it saved on a CD. If I saw it somewhere before and used it, I have no idea, but this one is not the same as my saved card so I guess it’s mine!

If you think the tiled 3 section will be to much for you, feel free to make that one panel but it is easier to line up that turned square with the tiles.

I have measurements for a jumping off point, please don’t think it is mandatory to follow them.
These are not measuring the black border.
Card size: 4 ” X 5 ”
Panel #2: 3 ” X 5”
Tiles over all : 3 1/8” X 4 3/8” Each Tile: 2 1/8” X 1 ”
Panel #4: 2” square on the outside layer

My example

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc138.jpg   sc138-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 05-01-2009 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!