View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 05:44 AM   #1
Julia S
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to Julia S
Default WT125 - A Noteworthy Challenge

Sorry for the delay this morning...a rainy summer morning with 5 kids tends to get a bit off track! LOL

Today the challenge is a noteworthy one! We're going back to redo the Journals and Notebooks challenge from WT46, way back in February 2006. This is perfect time of year for working on notebooks and journals! Great for back to school or just perfect to get working ahead on some Christmas gifts, my challenge to you today is to alter a journal or notepad or composition book. Have fun with it! I hope you accept my challenge! IIt is always great to jump out of your comfort zone and try a little something different for a change! No rules, no regulations, no contests and no time limits. Just get to it and have some fun!

Please remember to put WT125 in your keywords section and post a link back here so that we can all see your work. You may link one previously created journal if you wish...so long as you make a NEW one as well for THIS challenge! When you are uploading, please also upload to the Journal Gift section of the gallery to help out our moderators!

My Sample: Flourishes Friend Journal

WT125 Gallery Submissions

Thanks for playing along! Have a fabulous day!

I design for ... Ellen Hutson LLC, Lily Bee Design, Maya Road and Glue Dots

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!