View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
AndreaSophie
Insane Embellisher

Default Sketch Challenge 23

REMINDER: please put SC23 in the keyword box when you upload your work so that everyone can check it out. Also, link it here to this thread.
Any and all are welcome to play, the more the merrier! You can use any stamp set, any paper, and any accessories to create a beautiful card using this sketch as your layout.

Master Thread

BONUS FUN!!!! I thought I would start doing some fun “bonus” challenges every once in a while on the sketch challenges. This week you have the opportunity to win a little goodie from me. Post a link on this thread when you have created your card using this sketch. Every time you link a card I will give you a number for each card you make that you link in your post. Next Wednesday when the next sketch challenge is posted I will draw a random number and I will send that person a goodie. Soooooo the more cards you create and upload with this sketch the more chances you have to win.

I really enjoyed this weeks inspiration card done by carolyoung. I think her attention to detail is fabulous and the layout is interesting.

I hope you all enjoy this week’s inspiration card and sketch and have fun making cards to participate in the bonus fun!!!!

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc23.jpg   sc23-nc.jpg  

My work and the card sketches

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!