View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 05:53 AM   #2
deipara
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia S View Post
Today's challenge to to find way's to use a much neglected tool...your stylus! A stylus is an instrument with a round ball end that you use for dry-embossing and other ideas. I can't wait to see what you come up with for this one! If you don't own a stylus, there are fairly inexpensive and can be purchased at most craft stores. I've even used a dried up ball-point or gel pen nib in a pinch. Just make sure it really IS dried up!

Please remember to put WT121 in your keywords section and post a link back here so that we can all see your ideas! If you wish to link a previously uploaded card design, please limit it to one and make a new one as well. This challenge is to get you designing something new!

The samples...

Cambria - Dry Embossed Priceless

labullard - Bonjour

My sample - Text Boxed Vellum

If you have any new challenge ideas for the WT challenge, I'd love to hear from you. The lists of previously done challenges are at the top of the WT forum in a "sticky" thread. If you PM me with any ideas, please put WT idea in the subject. I will try and put your idea on the list of upcoming challenges.

Have a fabulous summer day!
Oooo... this is a challenge! Thanks Julia!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!