View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 04:44 AM   #229
Lisa62
Glitter Guru

wow so glad I found this site, started back reading again, and reading a new book every 2 days. Now I have a huge list of books to read thanks to you ladies.

Someone mentioned earlier they read books about abuse/homiced. And don't know why they can read such books as these. I also read these kinds of books. not sure why either.

I just got done reading the books . Don't Scream and The year of Fog. both were very great reads.

Don't scream was about 5 girls from collage. All in a sorority group. Something happens to 1 of the girls and now each one is paying for it. Great read.

The year of the fog. Great read. So sad. Since things like this hapen all the time. Even though it was a fictional book. Could very well as be a non fictional book. I never do this but had to on this one. It was almost too disturbing for me to the point where I couldn't read it anymore because it invlolved a little girl. So I cheated and looked to the back of the book for a good ending to only keep reading it. Still a very sad ending but I can understand why it happened that way.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!