View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 06:12 PM   #38
ArtLvr
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsouthall View Post
I don't have time right now to read this entire thread (I have a 2 & 3 year old sitting on my lap). I wanted to subscribe and come back later to read more. I also have a child with nut allergies as well as Eggs and Bananas - - - I have 2 girls (ages 2 & 3) and it is my 2 year old who has the allergies but when my 3 year old doesn't want to eat something she will now say 'I'm allergic to ______.'

It took us a while to know that she was allergic to Bananas because it just caused ezcema and her to throw up - - - but looking back it is a bit obvious. The Eggs & Nuts she gets awefull hives, swells and looks aweful - we know right away if she gets something - - - she has a hard time with a few ranch dressings because of the eggs - - -

anyway - thanks for starting this discussion and I hope to find some help or ideas here too.

Marian
Hi Marian! So glad you found us. Come back anytime (or I should say when you have the time and are "lap-free" ). Sounds like you have your hands full!! And probably full of love.

I hope you find this thread usefull! Be sure to keep us posted on all your kiddies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!