View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 06:31 AM   #15
jbalcer
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtostampstampstamp
Another THANKS for all the hard work put into this great site! I have just recently joined and have really been enjoying it. I love the gallery and made one of my own. Guidelines are good!
I keep wondering how a site like this keeps going? I mean, we all support you "stampingly" but what about monetary means? The advertising I guess, but even that isn't abnoxious!
From a happy splitcoast...camper!
Thanks for asking!
Check out this link:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/about/fan

Daven's received several donations that have paid for the migration to a new, better server that has WAY LESS downtime (newbies - you guys don't know how bad the old one was, may he rest in peace), and provides a snappier connection. Donations have paid for expert help to get it done (thanks, Tom!) over a little rather than a long while. The monthly fees for hosting the site, and the horrific bandwidth overages have to be paid, and some of that is covered by the google ad donations. The rest comes out of the donations and if need be, Daven's pocket!

Splitcoaststampers can certainly use more donations, and the Dirty Dozen gallery is just a token of our appreciation for your financial support of the site.

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 11-02-2011 at 12:22 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!