View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 04:10 PM   #13
jetstudio29
Gallery Gazer

Location: On my sunporch- stamping and creating. Enjoying the view :)

Wow,

I just found this thread, I do not have any children, but I do have an anaflactic reaction to peanuts. I was tested about 3 yrs ago and I am allergic to most everything inside & out, but the only food was peanuts. Last summer I had a severe reaction and ended up in the ER after a chicken bbq. We are always worried about cross contanination and have to be very careful at icecream shops, they might have the peanut butter close to other stuff, I also am very careful at church picnics and any place you might not know what the ingredients are.

My friends daughter was just diagnosed with a treenut allergy and the only thing she can have is peanuts..weird.. So I've been working with her, she's having a tough time with her daughter in daycare and going to kindergarten next year.

Thank also for the info on the peanut allergy website...I am still trying to learn what I can or cannot have...its also hard because I have a soy allergy to, so that stops alot of food too.

Thanks for letting me talk...and I look forward to learning more on this thread.

Check out my stamping blog.

Design team member for qkrstampede and eurekastamps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!