View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 08:02 AM   #82
jbalcer
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTUMom
Hello Jenn,
I've been a lurker here for a very long while and just recently joined up. Love the site and have loved it since the day I found it.
My question is ..... if a card is NOT approved is the member notified or does it remain as pending or simply deleted? I posted two cards this evening but one never left pending. I searched and found that cards before and after the time I uploaded the first card (the one that didn't approve) made it through. I have since deleted the card although I did check and can't think of any reason it might be rejected. *other than maybe it was just gawd awful and you didn't want other members to be subjected to it* LOL
Mmmm first, thank you for sharing Gerard Butler there. Oooh my. Made my mornin'!

Yes, some images are deleted, but only if they are incomplete, broken, personal pics (we don't allow family pics, pets, etc. . . unless they are at a gathering where they are stamping or learning about stamping, or have stamped that day ). If your image is deleted, you'll get an email that lets you know it was removed.

As far as why they were approved wonky - sometimes in the middle of the night, I'll do some approvals when the gallery is faster. I'll have one page open, and do page 1, and another window open to do page 10. Eventually, I meet in the middle. . . but sometimes I go to sleep, and we finish the rest in the morning.

Sorry for the confusion!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!