PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 124

REMINDER: Please use keywords SC124

You can find:
Editing information
Past Sketch Challenge files –
Links to former SC threads
Linking Uploading Guidelines
Email Notification for sketch challenges.
in the MASTER THREAD… CLICK HERE
THIS WEEK:

It’s time to branch out from the squares and rectangles even though they are easier for me to draw up! Computer upgrades…I so miss my landscape design program that would be perfect for this!

I liked this layout the second I saw it and thought it would be fun to see what everyone comes up with.
The example is done with a square card; the drawn layout is with the regular sized card and as always it’s your choice of card size or flipping the sketch. Also the sentiment panel will be your choice.

If you need a template to work from this attachment will print to card size on most computers. I save to My Pictures on my computer, print from there or your photo program.

StampingQueenJAR

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc124.jpg   sc124-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 05-01-2009 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!