View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 04:56 AM   #1
Julia S
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to Julia S
Default WT112 - Coasting Along

Thursday again already and time for another Ways to Use it Challenge! Thanks for joining me here today...hope you all have time to play along! If you don't have time today...please feel free to play all week as there are no time limits!

This week my challenge for you is to find ways to use Coasters in your designs. You can use coasters in a card or any other project you wish that incorporates them! Coasters can be purchased on-line, at your local scrapbooking store, sometimes at Michael's...maybe even your dollar store! I hope you can find them as they are loads of fun!

Please remember to put WT112 in your keywords section and post a link back on this thread so that we can all see your work! If you have an example in your gallery you wish to share, that is fine but please limit it to one and make sure you make another. This is a challenge to make something new after all!

Below are a few examples to get you going! The gallery is FULL of great ideas...I only had time to pick a few. If you have the time, click on this COASTER LINK ...it will show you all the samples in the gallery using coasters!

My Embossed Coaster Card - Regal Merci

Marinelvr - Coaster Frames

lesarapp - 80th Birthday Wish

funone - Coaster Boxes

mkirkwood2002 - Coaster Note Block Photo Box with Pen

Thanks for playing along! Have a great day!

I design for ... Ellen Hutson LLC, Lily Bee Design, Maya Road and Glue Dots

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!