View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Talking SBSC89 MAY 4, 2007

SBSC89: MAY 4, 2007
Good Morning scrampers! Are you ready for a simple yet fun sketch or as they are called: a scheme. I am sure this term is familiar to some of you escpecially if you subscribe to Simple Scrapbooks. Please see the attachment below...no matter how hard I tried it would not upload to SCS. It is an instructional sketch which I thought would be cool for any new scrappers out there.

I also found this rockin sketch via a bit of web searching...check her out Lucy Chesna. The info for her site can be found below.
I thought if you are not a circle or round kinda gal...use other shapes (IE: squares, rectangles, stars, hearts) or whatever your little heart desires; just make it yours!

#1 a sketch by Lucy

A link to her blog: My Sketch World

Keep saving those memories girlies! I hope that you enjoyed VSBN last weekend...If you didn't get to complete all the challenges please continue to use the challenges as inspiration for future pages.

Please use the code: SBSC89 when uploading for this challenge. The sketches provided are "borrowed" from other websites and are to be used as a starting point...feel free to adjust them to your needs. Just get scrampin!

Also, remember (unless you have auto uploading) HONOR NO UPLOADING on SUNDAYS PLEASE!
Attached Thumbnails
sssketch.gif   ssscheme.instructional.jpg  
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!