Thread: Read Me first
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #480
bronwenstamps
Glitter Queen

Send a message via AIM to bronwenstamps Send a message via Yahoo to bronwenstamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen13
That 's so funny that your daughter's name is Colleen too. Small world! I know a new round is just being formed and I think you need to ask permission to join. I think you can do this by either posting a new thread and asking to be included in the next round or looking for the first thread and adding to it. Or, try both! I know the next round is starting in May. There are 3 groups you can choose from to join- Group A sends at least 3 cards & small gift each of the 3 months; Group B sends at least 2 cards and Group C sends a card a month and one gift at the end of the round. I was in Group C last time (which was my first time doing a round). It was so much fun! I decided to do Group A this next time. Other folks may know how to join that forum too and perhaps you will help me out with suggestions here for Bron. My computer time is up for now- so have a good day, Bron! Colleen
Yep, small world indeed, Colleen! thanks for your very cheery post. I hope I can find this "Secret Sister Swap", or that's what it sounds like to me anyway, before April is over. I'd sure like to participate! Can anybody help me find a link to this thread? I would really appreciate it a lot. :>)

I think, Colleen, I'd like to be in Group A myself!
I look forward to chatting with you more...
warmly,
Bronwen
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!