View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Email notice for the Card Sketches Challenges

You will recieve an email notification after each Card Sketches Challenge is posted if you- subscribe - use the directions below-it is done this way to avoid emailing this thread unnecssarily to every member subscribed, the less we bog down SCS the faster it can work to our advantage.

How do I subscribe to this thread?
(Directions)

Above this box on the right you will see Thread Tools - click on it.
Now click on Subscribe to this Thread.
When the new box appears click on Add Subscription

NOTE : you must have your SCS email notification turned on in Edit Options.
This can be found to the left of the box in which to send or read Personal Messages.
Click on Edit Options and it's the second LARGE grey box and the first small white box that must be checked.

Should you stop receiving the email notifications for this thread - Please read the following notice that comes in every email from SCS forums:
'There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.'
So at least open the thread to continue to stay on the list.
If you've not visited the SCS forum in a period of time and want to get back on the list click on Thread Tools above this post box to the right and click on unsubscribe from the drop down menu, pages will change then it'll bring you back to this page. Click the box again and click on subscribe, except the subscription and this will put you back on the list.
If you still don't recieve them post a thread in Site Suggestions & Questions and a team member will try to help you.

Master Thread - links to all past challenges.

If you have questions regarding the Card Sketches or any challenges please post to this thread.

Thanks!
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by SweetnSassyStamps; 03-27-2012 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: adding master and question links
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!