View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 10:38 AM   #121
buggab0o0
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to buggab0o0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee0265
I had lost interest in reading 2 years ago when my brother died, and my BF had bought me one of James Patterson's books this past Christmas that I had wanted. So I read it the first week of Jan. After that I made a resolution to read 2 books a month from then on. I am now in the middle of book #9, so I am a little ahead of myself, I'm glad I have gone back to reading!
YAY, and you're ahead of your goal- even better... That is a good resolution... things happen in our lives and things change sometimes it's hard to find joy in things that we love doing. Glad you have found your Joy in reading once again....

I FINALLY got Prisoner of Azkaban, had to go to target to get it.... ugh- I like Target's quality on most of their items, but sometimes they are pricey- walmart is good for my country CD's and books for cheaper.... Told walmart I was upset they didnt have it for like 3 weeks now, but their shelves were covered with Series of unfortunate events, and Chronicles of Narnia , and self help books... they had the nerve to tell me that Most of the Harry Potter Hype is disipating... I was like what- even with the final book coming out in July... I just got a blank stare... sometimes I wonder about people Target had a nice display, and had the box set which I should have gone and picked up in the first place... LoL

So I will start reading prisoner of Azkaban tonight... YAY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!