Thread: Read Me first
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 07:39 AM   #473
bronwenstamps
Glitter Queen

Send a message via AIM to bronwenstamps Send a message via Yahoo to bronwenstamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen13
Nice to meet you, Bron! I love this site too and spend a lot of time learning the techniques in the tutorials. The forums are so great to learn from other stampers. When I want to try a new technique, I will often go to the forums to see what other stampers have about the technique. Another fun think to do is to join the forum (I think it's called DSS) where you get a Big Sis who sends you cards and gifts and you give the same to a Little Sis. The time period for each 'round' of giving is 3 months and then you can decide if you want to go for another round. It is lots of fun. I am a retired special ed teacher and I have been so happy to find this site. Also, I am a Close To My Heart consultant and this site has been great for helping me get ideas to teach my clubs! Once a teacher, always a teacher! (lol). I have 2 grown daughters and a little grandson. Enjoy this site and all the great stampers! It truly is like one big happy family! Colleen
Hi Colleen, nice to meet you!
"Colleen" is my dd's middle name; lovely Irish name, isn't it? <wink>

Thank you for the welcome, and I enjoyed reading some things about you. I appreciate your telling me about the DSS, and what all it entails. I went to that thread, and read a lot of people saying "Thanks! this will be fun!" etc, but could not find the intro post telling what DSS actually *is*.

I look forward to getting to know you, Colleen. :>)

Bron
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!