View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:22 AM   #199
sarahstampart
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariW
I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm quite frankly overwhelmed with this wonderful site and have spent the better part of 5 days just looking and occasionally commenting. I have so many cards I want to make and can't tear myself away from the computer. There are great suggestions that are helpful and encouraging. I am thinking about starting my gallery but haven't the foggiest idea how and being a little bit computer challenged, I'm having trouble figuring out how to put the disclaimer on - let's face it - I don't have a clue. So if there is someone who can PM me or lead me to the correct thread, I will be most grateful. Thank you for blessing my day!
Glad you found this thread! Yes, it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but just take it slow and before you know it you will find all kinds of "places" that will be helpful (and fun!) for you here. And, for the threads you particularly like and are interested in, be sure to subscribe to. Then you will get email notification whenever someone has posted to that thread. All you need to do is to go up to the top of the page and click on thread tools and a bar will drop down and you hit "subscribe".
Anyway, I don't want to give you "too much information" at once. But do want to say "Welcome"! There are so many great people here who are of tremendous help and a great source of information.
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!