View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 06:32 AM   #27
dancerriley
So You Think You Can Stamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia S
Happy Thursday everyone! Today our challenge is one that I know everyone will enjoy and be able to play! This week's Ways to Use it Challenge is to find ways to use those stamps - rubber, foam or acrylic - that have never seen ink! I know you have some! I have too many! Never thought it would happen but yes it has. For some of you, you have some ready to be mounted and used, some have brand new just in stamps...there have been so many cool new sets just released! And for some of you, how about those stamps in a set that just aren't your faves and they are just sitting there neglected because all you use is your favorite ones. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

For samples...

Trudee just has the fabulous new Green Thumb stamp set by Papertrey Ink
Vertigris Green Thumb

I just bought some of the super new Spring flowers Stampendous line
Happy Life

If you haven't already....please note...

the fabulous DAven who makes this site possible is having a birthday April 9th. Also sharing that birthday is the fabulous Beate...who makes the most awesome tutorials and helps keep SCS running so smoothly! If you'd like to send them a card...here are their addresses...

Daven Nolta
1901 NE 162nd Ave.
Suite D-105 #548
Vancouver, WA 98684

Beate Johns
4519 Parkwood Lane East
Niceville, FL 32578

Please remember to put WT107 in your keywords section and post a link back here. For this particular challenge...please make a new card or project! You have all week to do as many as you wish!

Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter weekend,
i'm in.. hopefully i have some time today! i know what set i'll be using....border builders.. ugh! haha!
Proud Stampin' Up Demonstrator!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!