View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #3
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Default BSDemonstrators SBDC37B

Sandi's List (SBDC37B):
Your limited supplies will be:
Use simple supplies to create a fun and fabulous page. Get creative with your list of "embellishments".

Stencils, Decorative Scissors, Distressing Techniques (tearing, roughing up edges, warm distress colors), Tags

No Stamps please, Ink is ok but in moderation
You may use some patterned papers but make the main focus your photos, fun revived embellishments, and the faster the better.

A bit of info from Sandi about her page and some info about herself as well:

I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since the end of April last year. I signed up at the very first workshop I ever attended and I've never looked back! It's a great way to support my addiction. (In my spare time, I teach junior and senior high school.) I have always focused on creating cards so scrapbooking is a challenge for me. This particular page was a definate challenge as I was not allowed to use any stamps! Eek! I hand drew the letters as I didn't have any alphabet diecuts. I thought they looked a little plain so I added some doodling. The little flower over the letter I was created by rolling up the scraps left over after using my funky scissors.

Tips and tricks? The most basic one I can recommend is that you never glue anything down until you are absolutely sure you don't want to change anything! The second one I would recommend is that you run a bone folder or clean ruler over any spot that has adhesive behind in. This will make it stick a lot longer. Oh, and third, if you're going to mat all your photos like I did, you should make your main focus stand out by changing the matting style or add more matting layers. Your page should only have one main focus even when there are other images on it. -Sandi

and here is Sandi's page:

Miss You

Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 03-23-2007 at 01:29 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!