View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Default SBDC37 March 23, 2007

SBDC37 MARCH 23, 2007

Good Afternoon! In honor of our upcoming DIVA ANNIVERSARY I set up this thread: Call for Scrampers/Scrappers

These wonderfully accomodating ladies had no idea what I had in store for them but they completed the task with some fabulous results. I gave them a challenge/assignment as a group and then they each had a different set of limited supplies. I will be sharing what the ladies created and a bit more information. So this week let me introduce your Volunteer DIVAS of the Week!
The Super Stylin Sistas....

sapphire1968 (SBDC37A)

BSDemonstrators (SBDC37B)

and

stampin_sher (SBDC37C)

Please give them a round of applause for putting up with me and my craziness...they didn't even know what I planned to do with their pages.

When you complete this challenge please use SBDC37 (A,B,or C) to indicate which list you used...see above (and below)for the coordinating letter. I will post the lists and each DIVAS information in separate posts. THANK YOU!

All three gals began their challenge with the following:
Your challenge will be fun and exciting. Mild as far as the challenge part of it goes, a bit out of the ordinary and interesting to say the least. Each one has a different spin to it...

You will be provided with a sketch. You must use the sketch but you are free to adjust it to fit your needs. Try to keep the basics visible even if there is a need to switch it up a bit.

Your assignment is to "stick to the basics"...We are reviving old products for a few fun, new tricks.
Attached Thumbnails
pencillines_sk15%5B1%5D.jpg  
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 03-23-2007 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Please be patient...I have quite lots of good stuff to share...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!